.

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Tuesday, September 23

Top 10 Things to do at Disneyland (If you only have 1 day)


 If  I only had one day at Disneyland,  these are my top ten things to do. The sequence is loosely in order of priority but another day I could switch some around.  It might be challenging to accomplish all on a shorter day so I'm assuming an 8 am to 12 midnight day at the Disneyland park.  Utilizing Fast Pass whenever possible and if some in your family or group are too small for some of the rides then using the switch when available.


1. Pirates of the Caribbean
The last ride personally supervised by Walt Disney... great Animatronics.

2. Indiana Jones Adventure
A thrilling ride in a jeep , I would use Fast Pass or early morning to experience this one.

3. Big Thunder Mountain
Better to ride at night ... entertaining on the way up and down.

4. Splash Mountain
 Based on story of Brer Rabbit and then log Plummets and you get wet.

5. Buzz Light Year
Control your vehicle and shoot targets for points. Get Zurg!

6. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Extensively refurbished and opens soon.  I remember when it was 20,000 leagues but I like the Submarines still.

7. Peter Pan's Flight
Fly over London and Never Never land.

8. Star Tours
Updated in 2011, you can experience 54 variations and you could be the rebel spy!

9. Monorail or Disneyland Railroad
What would be a visit to DL be without riding one of these or both ?

10. Fantasmic Show
At the end of the show after the Climatic big finish I heard a gentleman behind me in an  Jamaican  Accent say  " Only in  America..." :)


1 comment:

  1. Great tips!! Fantasmic and Big Thunder Mountain are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete